top of page
Search

Gas Fire Fault in Liverpool

On a routine boiler service for a customer in Liverpool, the customer asked if it was possible to take a look at their gas fire they had recently had installed. On initial visual inspection, excessive sooting could be seen, and on lighting the appliance it was fairly obvious that the case seal was damaged causing products of combustion to escape into the room. The fire has now been disconnected, and a visit has been arranged by the original installer to rectify the problem.



5 views0 comments

Comments


bottom of page